Visual Merchandising Assistant - In Store
Part Time Visual Merchandising Assistant - In Store
Location: Westfield, London
Salary: £9.58 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Part Time 27 hours average to max 43 hours per week.
You know our High Street Retail client, but did you know they are a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. they are the UK's 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear they are the market leader. At the last count they have over 540 stores, plus the company website and it's now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So they have gone global!
- Do you have a passion for fashion?
- Do you have experience in window displays, layouts and stock merchandising?
- Are you commercially minded with an understanding of the Next brand and its customers?
Our clients team are renowned for creating some of the most stunning windows and in-store displays in the retail industry. This talented team is growing, so don't miss your opportunity to join them!
Due to our clients success and growth plans they are now looking to recruit a Part Time In Store Display Assistant / In Store Visual Merchandiser to work on at their store based inWestfield.
What will the Visual Merchandising Assistant actually be doing?
- Outfit building, dressing and styling of all mannequins and VM features on Womenswear.
- Drive sales by reacting to seasonal trends & changes, and sold out lines.
- Work alongside the store team on VM fixture positioning and stock layout.
- Flexibility to work across the week (Sunday to Monday) will be required.
The ideal Visual Merchandising Assistant:
- You'll be fashion trend-focused, with a creative background and an eye for what looks good.
- You'll have a positive attitude, be self-motivated, and always aim for the best in everything you do.
- A flexible approach is key. Workload will fluctuate during each season and you'll need to react efficiently to this. Individual store work patterns will reflect the planned weekly workload. Please note that this work pattern is fixed and you must be able to commit to it.
- A confident communicator who uses their influence with others positively.
- Understanding the customer is critical. Remember, they always come first!
Visual Merchandising AssistantHours of work:
Flexibility to work across the week (Sunday to Monday) will be required. The average weekly hours will be around 11.55 hours per week, based on annual work pattern which will vary in content week on week (between a minimum of 14 hours a week, and a maximum of 46.6 hours a week). More details to be provided at the interview stage.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Visual Merchandiser, Window Dresser, Display Assistant to join a reputable business that encourages career progression and offers great rate of pay and job satisfaction.
If you feel you have the experience and skills to carry out this role then apply today for the chance of an early interview!