Implementation / BA- Wealth Management Software
Implementation / BA - Wealth Management Software
Global Buyside vendor require Implementation Consultant / Business Analyst to join their growing Professional Services team based out of London.
This Wealth Management Software company focus on building and implementing cutting edge wealth management systems across UK & Europe. This is an expanding company, so a great time for someone ambitious to join and make their mark on the future of the company.
* Gather and analyse requirements, design, configure and deliver workflow solutions using the in-house built wealth management system
* Drive constant product improvement, system enhancements, new features, etc.
* Maintain knowledge of multiple asset-classes and industry innovations
* Set and communicate clear and realistic client expectations
* 3+ years of experience with implementing systems ideally within Wealth Management but if you have experience of implementing Asset Management or Hedge Fund systems you will still be considered
* Drive to constantly improve internal processes and increase efficiencies
* Good understanding and experience as a Business Analyst or Implementation Consultant, and ideally a relevant degree
* Thorough understanding of wealth management or asset management process and workflows
* Well organised self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication
* Solid understanding of software product development lifecycle
Key words: software implementation, wealth management, hedge fund, asset management, delivery, project, analysis, product improvement
Location: City of London
Salary: 55 - 75k depending on experience
Must be authorized to work in the UK