Model Risk Management
Model validation professional required to join the independent validation team of a major Banking Organisation based in London. The Model Risk Manager / Model Validation professional role covers retail wholesale credit, retail credit, trading book and funding and capital models. The Model Risk Manager / Model Validation specialist will be responsible for carrying out quantitative validation on high materiality regulatory capital and decision scorecard models.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Good training and development opportunities.
- Opportunity to be part of executive model committee.
- Experience working in Model Validation / Model Risk Management within a leading financial services institution.
- Extensive technical knowledge of credit risk modelling.
- Strong understanding of the model development and/or validation process.
- Programming skills. (SAS programming would be a big advantage).
- Communication skills, ability to communicate effectively to senior technical specialists (Model Developers, Model Validation, Risk Managers etc) and senior non-technical individuals.
- Strong educational background.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply today with an up to date CV to Jennifer Smith.