Role: Accounts Senior
Location: Bexleyheath, Kent
Firm Size: Leading Independent Firm
Salary: £35,000 - £37,000
Taylor Hawkes are currently recruiting for an Accounts Senior for a leading independent accounting firm. The role will allow an ACA or ACCA qualified accountant the chance to manage their own portfolio and take the next step towards management.
The role is a great step into management and will see you act as a key point of contact to a range of local business owners.
The role will undertake the following duties:
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, limited companies, LLP's and partnerships.
- Reviewing and finalising VAT returns.
- Liaising directly with clients on various matters.
- Assisting with training of junior members of staff and overseeing their responsibilities.
- Day to day management of client requirements including running their bank accounts.
- Providing unique advice on not accountancy matters including career management and royalty payments.
The ideal candidate will have the following background and technical experience:
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- Experience of working within an Accountancy Practice
If you require further information on the above role, please do not hesitate to contact Liam Hayes at Taylor Hawkes.