We have a new permanent job opportunity for a Procurement Administrator working for one of the UK's leading Construction Companies where you will be based in their Head Office in Harrow.
You will be reporting into the Procurement Lead and be responsible for processing the orders for the procurement of commodity items and other goods/services through the companies National Key Supply Chain at the best possible cost whilst meeting the requirements of the business and the project programme for quality and delivery lead times.
- Work with the bid team to select the most appropriate supplier for the project concerned and achieve best price first
- Negotiate local rebates/project support in addition to and not replacing National Terms
- Plan and provide information to support tenders
- Ensure compliance with all related Company procurement procedures and policies
- Ensure that within Company policy and procedures the most economical procurement solution is achieved
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of e- procurement and manual orders
- Regularly review outstanding orders, order commitments and system accruals & update & amend as necessary
- Ensure deliveries are being met and Goods Received Notes returned in line with contract programme and procurement plan
Ideally you will need to have some knowledge and understanding of the procurement process as well as being articulate, numerate and have the makings of becoming a skilled negotiator.
The successful candidate with have excellent development opportunities and the prospect to progress through the organisation quickly.
Full training will be provided to ensure you are a success!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.