£40-50K + Benefits
The Organisation, operating within the financial services sector, requires a Compliance Manager to join them at an exciting stage in their development and help push the business forward.
The Compliance Manager will be accountable for the Compliance Management, providing advice and guidance on risk management in relation to new and existing policies.
In the role, you will lead the implementation of the Compliance Management framework, ensuring that commitments to treating customers fairly are adhered to. You will work closely with senior stakeholders throughout the business, promoting an environment of responsible risk management that is always looking to improve.
* Experience working, in a senior capacity, within the risk function of a financial services business
* Detailed knowledge of relevant compliance regulations standards and rules - ideally CONC regulation
* Demonstrable experience of successful development, implementation and continuous improvement of risk management strategies, policies and frameworks across an organisation
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to instil a culture of responsible risk management
Desirable knowledge, skills and experience:
* Subject Matter Expert on FCA & LSB requirements
* Proven track record of delivery in a conduct risk or compliance role, including regular liaison with senior stakeholders
* A proven track record of building and developing effective working relationships
In addition to a competitive basic salary and a generous benefits package my client is able to offer you the opportunity to truly shape the Compliance function within the business, utilising your experience and expertise to create and manage a best in class function.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Compliance Professional to take on a bigger remit, or for someone in a Senior Management capacity to make the step up to department ownership.
To apply for the role, send your CV to Alex in the Manchester office alongside a suitable time to talk.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.