Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Medical Accountant in Grantham.
Our client is a leading Regional firm of Chartered Accountants, who are looking to add an experienced Accounts Senior into their fast growing team. This role presents the opportunity to work within a fast paced environment that can provide a large scope for progression.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Preparation of financial accounts as part of a team of part-qualified and qualified staff.
- Reporting to a Manager and Partner, the role will assist in delivering a large portfolio of Medical clients across the region.
- Other duties include Management Accounts and Corporate Tax.
- Responsibility for training and supervision of junior staff.
- The role will also include a requirement for Tax computations.
The ideal candidate will be Qualified or studying either ACCA or ACA and will have experience with the production of medical accounts. They will be able to demonstrate exemplary leadership and organisational skills and have the desire to join a successful firm that can provide a clear path for progression.