Payroll Assistant role Dagenham must have SAP experience paying up to £33,000
Your new company is a large multisite Customer Communications company that have offices throughout the UK. The offices in Dagenham are modern and spacious with parking available onsite.
Your new role is to support the payroll function while the existing payroll assistant deals with the migration project. They are looking for some one to provide a highly effective and operationally efficient administration support to the payroll function, ensure compliance and reflecting best practice. Having an up to date knowledge of employment tax laws and regulations is essential in order to maintain compliance, this will include subjects surrounding pension contributions and legislative updates.
What you'll need to succeed Recent experience to carry out the following duties
- Responsible for processing and reconciliation of monthly payroll via SAP payroll
- Calculating and processing of SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP in line with current legislation.
- Producing month end reports and statistics.
- Undertake the day to day maintenance of the payroll system.
- Submission of all RTI files to HMRC.
- Support the Payroll Officer in year-end duties including payroll year end, P11d
- Administering auto enrolment with various pensions' schemes, Scottish Widows & AEGON.
- Journal preparation.
- Ensure the completion of all month-end tasks including the production of scheduled reports, payment and reconciliation of third party deductions etc.
- Support the Payroll Officer with the integration of SAP payroll to our in house system
You will need to have SAP experience and an intermediate level of Excel to include Pivot tables and Lookups
What you'll get in return is 3 months guaranteed work a good rate of pay and free parking onsite.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.