Churchill Howard are recruiting on behalf of an international listed business to source a Management Accountant for their group function as a result of internal promotions. You will be required interface with the operations teams and will be a key point of contact for regional stakeholders within the central function, providing the successful candidate the opportunity to hone their communication skills amongst senior stakeholders.
* Developing and maintaining financial models for the budget and forecasting processes
* Monthly and quarterly reporting for senior stakeholders
* Managing the budget timetable and ensuring stakeholders provide accurate and useful information back senior management
* Working with global finance teams
* Providing financial analysis and insight on ad hoc project work
* Assisting operational teams in the business with KPI's
* Reviewing financial and operational business review
To be considered you must hold an accountancy qualification (CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA or equivalent) with preference to CIMA and ACA. You must also be able to demonstrate excellent communications skills with a willingness to progress through the organisation and proactively seek out methods to improve processes and contribute to overall business strategy.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.