Developer in Test / SDET / Software Development Engineer in Test
My client based in Central Leeds are looking for a Developer in Test / SDET / Software Development Engineer in Test / Automation Test Engineer.
The successful candidate will need to be someone who is fairly technology savvy.
Candidates who have been successful in the past are testers who are ex developers.
They are looking for candidates with some form of programming experience, could be C#, Java, Ruby, Python etc.
You will have setup automation test frameworks from scratch and will be able to put CI pipelines into test.
Any SOAPUI, API testing will be desirable to have.
Ideally, you will have experience of using Selenium Web Driver and will have Jenkins / Maven, CI experience as well as experience of using JIRA.
- Build and maintain test scripts using an automation test tool including TDD/BDD techniques
- Create test automation frameworks
- Select and develop appropriate test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation
- Use risk driven techniques
- Work with the Development team to capture and re use automated unit test cases, stubs, drivers and other development test objects
- Work with the development team to create and maintain an automated nightly test pack
- Ensure proper trace ability, version control and configuration management of all test objects developed
- Report progress and provide any test metrics or reports required to support the Test Manager/Lead Accurately and comprehensively record defects discovered during execution of test cases
- Prepare test data and test estimates
- Report issues and risks to the Test Manager/Lead Provide support and knowledge to other members of the team
This is an urgent requirement so please apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81630354