Senior Pricing Analyst - Risk - SAS
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience of working in financial services industry with understanding of technical aspects around customer acquisition, management and strategy development.
- Prior experience in development and implementation of portfolio level credit risk models or strategies.
- Familiarity with collections models / strategy development.
- University degree in Quantitative or finance related subjects.
- Experience in delivering written and verbal communications to both technical and non-technical audiences including senior management. Ability to communicate complex analytics.
- Extensive experience in using SAS (Base, Macros), SQL programming and advanced MS-Excel skills Functional use of MS suite products.
- Experience of using CHAID analytical tools for segmentation.
- Fluent in English - verbal and written
If you know anyone that fits the description please let me know. Any successful referrals will be rewarded with £200 worth of John Lewis vouchers!
Further any further queries please do not hesistate to contact me on 0121 265 7474.