Engineer FMCG-Multi Skilled
Crosby & Perrin Recruitment require a Multi-Skilled and time served Engineers to join their client who is based in Southport.
All applicants must have FMCG experience and be in or from a food, dairy, drink, packing manufacturing back ground and be able to work across multiple machine on and be to organize maintenance rotas.
This role is ideal for a time served engineer who can understand PLC, Mechanical & Electrical side to the industry with the aptitude and skills to work at pace and meet the requirements of break downs and routine maintenance. With a broad knowledge of different machines.
The role in brief:
* Carrying out fault finding diagnosis and repairs on mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment.
* Complete removal and replacement maintenance as standard.
* Carry out and manage planned and unplanned maintenance of all site machinery.
* Work with the company Health & Safety Policies.
At the beginning of this role the successful applicants will work along side their long serving engineer to learn the intricacies and culture of machinery and company.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wishes to spread their wings in this industry, run their own ship and prove their worth as an engineer. The successful applicant would not be under scrutiny from the management but, more making sure that the product is deliverable to their clients.
* HND in Engineering or equivalent
* Proven track record or service
* Within a sensible driving distance of Southport (due to on call duties). Full UK drivers licence
* From a food/dairy packing/manufacturing background
* Broad knowledge of PLC's, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
* Logical, forward, analytical
* Conscientious to the working environment. EG: If one part of the machine is down how does it effect other parts of the process
* Must have integrity and be honest
* Working 5 days per week, weekends can be included
* Normally Sunday and Wednesday off
* Normal working hours are 8am until 4pm, but you need to be flexible on this due to the business needs.
* £13 to £14 per hour, this can increase and depends on previous experience.