Legal Administration Assistant Harpenden £16k-£18k
Looking to work for an award winning, leading Law Firm? Want to progress in Law?
This legal 500 firm offers a full range of legal services to individuals and businesses and strives to retain quality employees by offering opportunities for development and progression.
* Providing general office administration support with reception duties;
* Provide a warm, welcoming environment to all clients and visitors
* Banking, Post collection & drop off
* Filing, updating records, file retrievals
* Dealing with office maintenance issues
* Monitor stationery levels
This is a varied role and will suit someone who can demonstrate an interest in pursuing a legal career or working within a legal environment.
* Professional telephone manner
* Excellent communication skills
* Accurate attention to detail
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word
You will be a team player, flexible with a positive 'can do' attitude.
£16k - £18k 8:30-5:15 Mon-Fri
Benefits include: Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance and cashback/discounts from major retailers
If this sounds like you, Apply today!
We read all CV's but are unable to respond directly to every application. If you do not hear from us within 10 days you have been unsuccessful, but please do visit our web site for all our other job opportunities.