Solutions Architect - Payments
Our client is a world-class transportation provider. They are an established manufacturer and are rapidly expanding globally.
Their systems support mass transit schemes - bus, rail, tram and ferry operators via automatic fare collection platforms, fleet management systems, hosted back offices and real time information technology.
They are an award winning company who invest in their staff and continually invent and commit to ecodesign and environmental impact reduction.
They are now looking for an experienced Solutions Architect / Electronic Engineer / Payments Specialist to offer strategic direction to their business in matters relating to designing, developing and certifying payment systems.
The role will also involve taking the technical lead on complex projects as the Primary Technical Interface to their clients and ensure that the delivery of projects are successful. This covers the whole project lifecycle, from requirements through design, delivery, acceptance and handover.
- You will have Engineering Payments / Solutions experience and be an expert in preparing professional documentation for each area of the Systems Engineering V-Model and some of the following:
- PCI DSS
- Delivering at least one payment solution to either the PCI DSS or PCI-P2PE standard
- Contactless - Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and UnionPay
- Chip and PIN- Visa, MasterCard and American Express
- 3D Secure, VbV and Safe Pay
- You will have the ability to manage several complex projects concurrently and be able to work well under pressure and alone, tenacious, self-motivated with good attention to detail.
- You will be reliable, able to make decisions and have a pro-active "can do" approach to tasks.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation, who constantly invests the latest technologies to ensure they remain at the forefront of their market. Their order book is solid and a good team culture exists.
This is an ideal opportunity to further develop your engineering career within an innovative company and opportunities exist for career minded individuals to progress.
A competitive salary c. £60,000 p.a. + bonus up to 12% - Monday - Friday - 37.5 hours + Bonus + 25 days holidays + phone + laptop + life assurance + pension scheme - employer contributes up to 6% + medical plan available after qualifying period.