Early Years Practitioner
Are you looking to join a successful nursery team?
Do you have a passion for working within the childcare sector?
Are you ready to take on a new exciting challenge?
I am recruiting for a level 3 or above qualified nursery nurse within the Manchester area. The nursery is having a complete refurbishment and expanding due to increasing demand for places within the setting due to the exceptional reputation within the local area. The nursery is looking to recruit as soon as possible and for the right candidate would ideally like an immediate start.
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent transport links
- Training and development plan
- Competitive salary
- Fun and exciting working environment
- Career progression
Responsibilities of the job:
- Communicating with children and parents
- Learning journeys, observation and planning in line with EYFS
- Being responsible for key children
- Day to day care of children under the age of 5
- Working with the management team to encourage an outstanding ethos throughout the nursery
- Ensuring safe guarding policies and procedures are known and adhered to
- Level 3 or above qualification in child development
- 6 months experience of working with children, which can be referenced
- DBS on the online update system, or happy to complete a new application
- Knowledge of the early years foundation stage
- A drive to succeed
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team who enjoy working together and also do events outside work. The nursery are looking to start interviewing for this position immediately, if you would like to apply for this job please send your CV to or call the early years team on