Qualified Teacher - Secondary
ICT Teacher for immediate start - East London
Athona Recruitment are looking to appoint a full time Teacher of ICT. This is a long term position, starting as soon as possible, in a good school in East London.
The ideal applicant is to have experience teaching the full curriculum.
The school are looking to appoint a highly motivated and passionate teacher and welcome applications from, both experienced teachers seeking to widen their experience, and newly qualified teachers who can contribute to this outstanding department.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
* Effectively teach the full range of time-tabled courses.
* Plan and deliver lessons to ensure excellent learning progression takes place in all areas.
* Deliver engaging and fun lessons, which inspire pupils to challenge their own learning.
* Assess and mark work, monitor pupils' progression and raise attainment levels.
* Contribute to the development of schemes of work and subject policies as appropriate.
* Communicate appropriately and develop positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents.
You will need:
* Qualified Teacher Status (NQTs will be considered)
* Experience teaching Key Stage 3 & 4.
* An understanding of the curriculum and knowledge of any current issues and developments within it.
You will receive:
* An excellent career progression opportunity.
* The achievement of success by exuding a passion for learning and a driving ambition.
* £100 contributed towards a chosen CPD course of your choice.
* Optional pension scheme.
The school are looking to arrange interviews shortly.
If you are interested in this teaching position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Rachel (contact details can be found on our website) or alternatively please feel free to apply using the information provided.
Earn £150 per referral to Athona Education. Click here for more information.
Candidates working for us can register for CPD Financial Support.