Personal Lines Account Handler, Blackburn
Our client a longstanding general insurance brokerage in lancashire is seeking a personal lines account handler with a minimum of 2 years personal lines account handling experience
The job role is
• Manage the renewal of insurance policies for allocated clients.
• Respond effectively to new business enquiries.
• Work proactively to grow existing accounts
• Work proactively to win new business.
• Manage mid-term adjustments and policy amendments.
• Comply with Placing Strategy
• Ensure personal training and development requirements are identified and met Retention rates to be kept above 90%
Targets to be met include:-
New Business and growth targets to be met Service standards to be met Customer satisfaction targets to be met Compliance - all transactions to meet industry, company and regulatory standards
The ideal candidate will have the following:-
Qualifications: CII certification or to be obtained within one year in post
Good Knowledge of: • Insurance products, processes & compliance requirements •Professional business protocols • Insurance business trading conditions
• Building strong relationships with clients, colleagues, and insurers • Providing excellent customer service • Achieving personal and organizational objectives and targets • Taking ownership and accountability for meeting KPIs and team targets Skills: • Planning, organising & delivery • Working effectively in teams, influencing & motivating others • Building and sustaining effective working relationships • Communicating effectively through spoken and written words • Computer literacy Good judgement and decision making skills
For more information on this role, please contact The Yes Agency. The Yes Agency is a registered insurance recruitment agency based in Manchester. Please note due to the amount of applications we receive, if you do not hear back from us within two weeks, then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For similar roles within insurance, please check out our website at www.theyesagency.co.uk