Project Sales Co-Ordinator
Our client are the leading UK supplier in their field, due to continued growth and expansion they are looking for a Project Sales Co-ordinator to further strengthen their sales coordination team. The ideal candidate will be bright, knowledgeable and enthusiastic with previous sales experience.
The Job Role:
- Working with the public and private sectors, our client base includes local authorities, the education sector, architects and contractors;
- Contact clients to discuss the progression of construction projects that our client have been invited to submit quotations for;
- Recognising sales opportunities and the closing of sales;
- Update project notes using the CRM system;
- Providing technical and sales advice to customers by telephone;
- Negotiate to ensure the best deal for customer and Broxap;
- Generate appointments for Area Sales Managers.
To succeed in this challenging role, candidates should ideally possess the following:
Skills and Experience:
- Previous sales experience, preferably on the telephone and used to working to deadlines.
- Previous project management experience is essential
- Previous project management experience within the construction industry is desirable.
- Possess a full working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs and have a high level of computer literacy;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Excellent organisation and time management skills to ensure that time is managed effectively;
- Ability to work to a high level of accuracy with minimal supervision;
- Positive, can do attitude.
Working Arrangements and Rewards:
- Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:00
- Half an hour unpaid lunch break
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus 6 bank and 2 public holidays
- Free car parking
- Free hot and cold beverages
- Competitive market salary