An established and thriving manufacturing business based in Castleford are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join their growing Finance function.
This is an exciting opportunity for a career-minded and driven individual who is keen to progress their career.
This role offers;
- A study support package
- Extensive on-site training and development through regular 1-to-1's
- On-site parking
- Opportunities for career progression
- An extensive insight into the finance function
The ideal candidate will be recently AAT qualified/nearing completion with the intention of continuing towards ACCA/CIMA qualifications. Experience of SAP is desirable but not essential and strong excel skills are key as this is used on a daily basis.
- Preparing cost estimates for stock and running stock reports
- Posting journals at month end
- Preparing and updating P&L analysis
- Calculation of prepayment and accruals
- Assisting with budgets and forecasts weekly
- Various ad-hoc projects for Senior Finance
It is essential that the successful individual is a strong communicator and is comfortable working to tight deadlines.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.