Role - Legal Cashier
Location - Daventry, Northamptonshire
Salary - up to £22K
Hours - 9am - 5.30pm
Our Client a successful volume Residential Conveyancing firm is seeking experience people to join their thriving Company. They are a firm that has recently grown into the top 30 in the UK in terms of volume and this is due to the fantastic team of people they have and their focus on Customer Excellence.
They are now seeking an experienced Legal Cashier to join the Accounts team based in Daventry.
· The accurate and up to date maintenance of client and nominal ledgers
· Banking, and cheque raising
· Processing CHAPS, BACs transactions
· Raising of invoices
· Opening, maintaining and closing ledger accounts and inputting data
· Maintenance and reconciliation of clients and deposit bank and building society accounts
· Compliance with CLC Accounts Rules, audit requirements and any other regulations
· Liaison with Property Lawyers on ledger balance queries
· Credit Control and Aged Debt monitoring
· Processing supplier invoices and direct debits
· Any other duties as reasonably require
You must have excellent written / oral skills, be an outgoing individual who both works well in a team and on their own. Given the location you will need to be Daventry based or have your own transport.
In applying provide a paragraph to 'sell yourself’ into such a role.