Credit Control Clerk
We are looking for a credit control clerk for a company based in Deeside Near Chester on a permanent basis.
Dealing with the daily administration within the Credit Control Department, collecting and ensuring that action against debtors is taken and progressed through to recovery.
The role of the Credit Control Clerk:
- Assisting the credit control team with the issue of copy invoices and reminders.
- Taking payments over the telephone. Monitoring each account to ensure it is swiftly moved to the next stage of the Credit control procedure.
- Looking after own Credit Control portfolio ensuring that debt remains at a minimum.
- Updating accounts as necessary. Organising payment plans Chasing via telephone and written correspondence.
- Notifying clients of non-payment and advising of suitable courses of action.
- Effective diary and task management.
We are looking for a candidate who has previous experience as a credit control clerk with:
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Time management and prioritisation
- Attention to detail Excellent organisation skills
- Good telephone manner
- Credit Controller
- Excellent transport links from Chester
- £16,000 - £18,000
- Fantastic company and opportunity
- Accountancy qualification study support