Service Engineer - Security Gates
Are you a Field Service & Installation Engineer with experience in the security gates industry? You will be responsible for attending sites servicing, maintaining and repairing company equipment.
To ensure that products are serviced; maintained and/or repaired in accordance with requirements agreed by the customer.
- Advise the Buyer of any requirements for material(s).
- Manage the material(s) in stock on your vehicle, keeping accurate records.
- Collate all material(s) required for the product(s) you are working on.
- Attend site, arriving on time, which if not possible, ensure the customer is made aware of any delay.
- Fully comply with any site specific requirements, such as security clearances etc.
- Prior to commencing any service intervention, consider any potential problems which were either unforeseen or outside of our control.
- Complete all repairs in the most efficient manner without compromising quality.
- Ensure the aesthetics of the product(s) remain of the highest quality for the client.
- Any additional holes in the finished product are corrosion protected.
- Use manual handling equipment only after being trained to do so.
- City & Guilds 2382-12 17th Edition Electrical Wiring Regulations.