Management Accountant / financial Accountant / Accountant
Salary: up to £30k
Hours: 07:30 - 16:00 Monday to Thursday. 07:30 - 12:00 Friday.
We are currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join our client, a large manufacturing Company based in Stonehouse. In this role, you will take responsibility for the day to day aspects whilst reporting to the Financial controller based in Luton.
The purpose of the role will be to prepare, examine and analyse financial reports and records. You will also be required to ensure the accuracy and integrity of all aspects of accounting and reporting.
Main duties & Responsibilities include:
- Inventory Analysis & Reconciliation
- Calculate and post provision for Inventory
- Accruals and prepayments and provisions
- Process holiday pay accrual
- Fixed Assets, control and monthly accounting
- Monthly recharge costs
- Journal preparation and posting
- Royalties and Rebates calculation
- Prepare Intercompany journal for 258
- Payroll & Headcount, Balance Sheet & Internal Sales Reconciliation
- Balance sheet control preparation
- Complete VAT accounting and filing
Knowledge & Skills required:
- Excel intermediate level
- IT literate
- Accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) Part qualified
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Produce high quality and accurate work within deadlines
- Engineering, aviation or manufacturing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a full-time, permanent position with a salary of £28-£30,000 for the right person.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Wavelength Recruitment who are acting as a Recruitment Agent on this occasion.