Our client is a small but very ambitious company looking for an experienced engineer who has knowledge of large scale Access Control and CCTV systems. Our client can offer excellent career progression opportunities in line with their business growth plans.
Knowledge of CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarm Systems would be good but not essential.
You will be responsible for reacting to site visit requirements where hardware has either failed or replacement equipment is needed. You will also be required to take ownership of site installations, solve problems and help to identify issues with installations and requests.
The Candidate would be required to undertake installation, maintenance, Service, Call outs and repair to a wide range of systems.
Be able to work on their own and also as part of a team.
Ideally, you will be located somewhere within a 40 mile radius of Norwich. You may be required to work away from home on occasion, potentially for several days and nights at a time for larger projects.
Requirements / Experience.
- Has undertaken relevant courses or highly experienced in Fire Alarm and/or Warden Call Systems.
- Sound knowledge of Tynetec Equipment would be a huge advantage.
Competency in all the above are not essential (Training can be provided) Good experience within the industry would be considered.
- FIA modules, CIS Card, IPAF and other Health & Safety Training preferred but not essential.
- Required to be on a Call Out Rota
- Occasional working away required
- Full Driving License required
Salary - Up to £30k+ P.A + Company Van
Working Hours: 40 Hour week, however this is not a typical 40 hour role. Overtime fluctuates depending on client requirements and your dedication.
On Call 1 x week in 4+