Health and Social Care Assessor
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Health and Social Care Assessor
Location: Essex - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 + Bonus
Package includes; Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Travel Expenses, Equipment to perform the role + much more!
Type: Full time, Permanent
KM are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a private Training Provider who is looking to appoint a Health and Social Care Assessor to manage a caseload of learners in and around Essex.
The successful Assessor will be home based and be responsible for the training, assessment and support of a caseload of learners undertaking Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care at levels 2 and 3, and to ensure the timely and accurate completions in line with company procedures and timescales.
- Delivering full Apprenticeship frameworks in Health and Social Care to levels 2/3, including Functional Skills (Maths / English) to level 2, Tech Cert, ERR & PLTS
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications in Health and Social Care
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress
- Support, advise and motivate learners
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs
- Assessors are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain own caseload, this will include generating recruits for the Apprenticeship programme by carrying out business development activities.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA
- Ideally hold a recognised teaching qualification (PTLLS or above)
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care levels 2 and 3 including Functional Skills to level 2.
- Must hold occupational competency within Adult / Elderly Care as a Care Assistant / Senior Carer level
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle
- Must be flexible with travel and visiting learners outside of the normal 9-5 working hours due to some learners working late shifts and nights.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.