An exciting opportunity has become available working on behalf one of our prestigeous clients. Our client is looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor on a full time permanent basis to be based out of their site in Watford covering the Southern region.
The Quantity Surveyor will provide commercial support to project teams, maintaining commercial information and ensuring compliance with contractual requirements and the Company’s 'Three Pillar’ objectives. They will liaise with customer representatives and other third parties on commercial issues including agreement of variations, claims and any additional payments.
Our client is looking for the successful candidate to have the below skills and experience in order to be suitable for this opportunity
- Previous experience of the construction industry
- HND/degree (or equivalent) in Quantity Surveying
- Familiarity with ICE/NEC forms of contract and knowledge and understanding of Construction Law
- Previous experience of commercial management and procurement of subcontractors, including chairing regular meetings, measurement and control cycle, certificates and accruals calculations
- Ability to demonstrate a good knowledge of monthly reporting and earned value analysis Have knowledge and experience in estimation and cost analysis - Excellent communication, numeric and computer literacy skills, proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work effectively in a team and delegate, but also able to work on own initiative
- Previously worked for the Contractor, rather than the client
- Can complete tasks quickly and accurately
If you have the above skills and experience and are seeking a full time, permanent opportunity then please send an up to date copy of your CV in response to this advert.
This is being advertised on behalf of Bespoke Civil Solutions who are acting as a recruitment business.