Graduate Sports Recruitment Consultant - £22,000 Commission
Recruitment is a highly attractive destination for graduates, due to its fast paced and client facing nature as well as its lucrative scope of earnings. It is a role that allows confident and articulate graduates to exercise and use their skills in communication and as a result gain quick promotion and earn big commission!
SALARY: £22,000 per annum
COMMISSION: Up to 40% monthly scheme equating to (On Target Earnings) of £35,000 earnings (including salary in year one)
SECTOR RECRUITING INTO: The Sports Industry
LOCATION: City of London
ROLE: As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will begin by building a client base in a specialised niche market within the sports sector and overseeing the entire recruitment process which contains the following areas of responsibility:
- Learning and understanding the key selling points of your company before going out to market and developing new business relationships with clients, pitching the recruitment service your company can offer before negotiating the terms and pricing of the service.
- Attending face to face client meetings once the commercial contract is agreed and attentively listening and understanding the brief of the role and the criteria needed to fill the role.
- Strategically devising an advertising campaign designed to attract the best talent and most suitable candidates for the role, actively promoting the role through social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook and attending networking events to build contacts.
- Conducting face to face interviews with suitable candidates where you will need to qualify them for the role and ensure the role matches their preferences and begin to sell the opportunity to the candidate.
- Arrange interviews with the client and operate as the middle man, mediating between your client and your candidate and managing the recruitment process where hopefully you will be able to secure the right candidate for the role and close the deal.
- Continue to nurture your relationship with the client through account management ensuring each business relationship is lucrative, prosperous and built on repeat business.
COMPANY: A multi award winning business accredited by the Times Top 100 Companies to Work For for the past 5 years which specialises in recruiting professionals within the Sports industry. The business has 14 offices worldwide in locations such as Germany, New Zealand and Dubai and facilitates graduates who want to work abroad for a year to move within the company after just 12 months service. The training scheme is comprehensive and ensures graduates are equipped with the highest quality training possible.
- Incentive trips abroad to Las Vegas and an annual ski trip for top billers
- Monthly Michelin Star lunch clubs for monthly top billers
- Flexible working hours encourages a healthy work/life balance
- Two 2 hour lunch breaks each week
- Private medical insurance
- Company Blackberry mobile phone
- A university graduate with a minimum of a 2:2 classification ideally with a degree in Sports Science or Business.
- Previous working experience either before or throughout university where you have had to work to targets.
- Sales experience, ideally B2B sales experience is preferable.
- Confident, outgoing and able to build rapport with clients.
- Money motivated, ambitious and competitive.
If you would match our criteria please apply now as we are conducting interviews for this role immediately.
Vine Graduate are the UK's leading graduate recruitment to recruitment company and assist graduates enter their steps into the recruitment industry. We offer a service to our candidates which ensures we provide preparation and feedback before and after every interview. We place graduates into the following recruitment disciplines:
Into roles such as:
Graduate recruitment consultant, trainee recruitment consultant, senior recruitment consultant, graduate recruiter and trainee recruiter.