My Client is a very well known FMCG business within the area, with a number of sites UK this role has fantastic prospects moving forward and the business will support your career if performance is met. The company is well know for its impressive staff retention and its modern, state of the art manufacturing techniques.Job Description
The Engineering Manager will be challenged to implement innovative technical and operational processes to drive production, New Product Introduction (NPI) and continuous improvements. This individual will also be traveling globally.
- Reviewing the current Engineering processes (NPI, PFMEA, traceability etc); develop a vision and roadmap for future best in class performance. Implement the plan in collaboration with the Operations team.
- Improve and maintain a robust NPI & Engineering change process.
- Contribute to design reviews and Projects to ensure that new lines and process improvements are carried out correctly with limited downtime.
- Manage an engineering team to include definition of job descriptions, performance measures and objectives, training and personal development requirements.
- Management and allocation of resources and skills by agreement and negotiation with departmental leads to ensure achievement of business objectives
- Develop the product portfolio technically and commercially
Competative Salary + Car + PHC + Bonus
How to Apply:
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.
ATA Recruitment Ltd, the recruitment division of ATA Group PLC has a nationwide presence represented by branches in nine locations across the UK. Typical vacancies filled would be chemical, management, maintenance, service, design, production and project roles.
With a convenient location in The Leeds city centre, our premises provide excellent facilities for face to face interviews. For further positions please take time to browse our website: or alternatively call one of our consultants on