Technical Lead - C#,JAVA,.NET - £70k - London
Development C# SQL, JAVA Technical Lead -LONDON - £55-£70K - Please SEND CV
Salary - £55K-£70K + Excellent benefits+ FREE TRAVEL
London North Greenwich
Must have strong C#, JAVA and SQL experience. This role is for one of the biggest transport company that run all London travels with an AMAZING BENEFITS PACKAGE + FREE TRAVEL
MUST HAVE A PROVEN TRACK RECORD IN LEADING PROJECTS
* All stages in the software development process. Review technical designs and make recommendation for sign off.
* Sets standards for programming tools and techniques, advises on their application and ensures compliance. Ensure all solutions are implemented within existing or planned standards / frameworks through consistent and thorough code review.
* Responsible for application designs, and the selection of software components to provide scalable, robust and reliable software solutions.
MUST Have Skills
* Excellent planning, organisational, analytical and influencing skills.
o C#, Java, SQL, PL/SQL
o Oracle 10g-11g
o SQL Server 2000-2012
o Dynamic web content frameworks
o Web-forms, MCV ASP.net
Object Orientated Architectures
Unified Modelling Language
Service Orientated Architectures
Microsoft .Net Technologies
JAVA J2EE Technologies
-Design principles and patterns/anti-patterns
-Extensive experience of delivering end to end software applications in a complex environment utilising the following technologies: .Net, Java J2EE, Oracle, SQL server, Window server, Linux, Solaris
- Strong experience as development technical lead in a diverse technologies environment, including agreeing technical designs with senior designers/architects, and providing direction, guidance and support to developers in all aspect of application designs.
-Experience of delivering software development service within an IM project delivery environment in accordance with a recognised methodology, such as PRINCE or ITIL.
REFER A FRIEND.
If you're interested in this opportunity, forward you're CV ASAP.
Alternatively, if would like to know more information please contact Shanaz Rob Head of Microsoft Development- call on 0207 469 5255 for more details