Jazz Personnel have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join our client, a highly regarded legal firm with a strong presence across Suffolk. This is a full-time permanent position working across the Conveyancing, Family and Wills & Probate departments with a salary of £17,000 - £20,000 per annum depending on skills and experience.
With a minimum of 1 year’s experience in a similar role you will be joining a busy team providing support and assistance to Solicitors and Fee Earners.
- Dealing with clients in a professional manner at all times
- Ability to prioritise your own workload
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Diary management
- Processing legal documentation
- Administering systems used in legal case management
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Effective communicator both verbal and written
- Digital Dictation experience (desirable)
- Highly organised
- A high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Professional phone manner
- Ability to provide support for marketing/business development activities including helping to arrange events and providing occasional out of office hours’ assistance
- Working hours - Monday to Friday - 9am - 5.30pm
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
If you think you’re suited to this role, please don’t hesitate to apply.