Bookkeeper / Office Administrator
Full Time Bookkeeper / Office Administrator Required
We are a family based company with its Head Office based in Battersea (SW London) which owns a group of Pharmacies and a Hotel. We require a full time energetic bookkeeper and office manager.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Recording financial transactions on our accounting software.
- Management of accounts payable and receivable.
- Maintaining Company ledgers and petty cash.
- Preparation of monthly profit and loss statements.
- Management and submission of the Company’s auto enrolment pension schemes.
- Dealing with the payroll.
- Submissions to and correspondence with HMRC.
- Calculation and submission of VAT returns.
- Reporting to Directors.
- Providing administrative and clerical support as needed.
- Providing assistance and support to the Pharmacies.
- Strong organisational skills and time management.
- Excellent communication, analytical and numerical skills.
- Strong ability to be proactive and self motivated.
- Flexible in all areas of your duties.
- Must have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel/Word).
The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic to learn with a positive attitude, have knowledge of accounting principles and worked in a similar job role. The company uses an accounting software called Observe. Training will provided for the use of this software.
As part of a small office team, you will also be expected to be flexible in assisting in all general office related areas and support the pharmacies and the Hotel business.
If you would like to work for an expanding company, in a friendly-working enviroment then please contact us.