Chef de Partie
My client is looking for an experience Chef de Partie who can be responsible for the running of their own section.
This role is to work at a newly opened restaurant based in Bury St Edmunds.
Duties to include:
• Responsible for the day to day running of any given section.
• The cleanliness, stock control, organisation and standards of the section.
• Ordering on a daily basis, whilst keeping in mind stock usage, menu planning and business levels.
• Constantly advising Chef on needs and ordering requirements.
• Assist other Chef de Parties and help each other keep motivated and focused.
• Take part in any training required.
• Must be able to work long hours under extreme pressure.
• Able to take controls and creates team spirit. Have a high level of experience gained from various quality establishments.
• To be fully aware of all hygiene control and chemicals used
• To have full knowledge have and be able to act upon the fire procedures, as set out in the Company Handbook and instructed to you on your induction.
• To work as part of a team in a constructive manner that enables the venue to achieve the objective of being a 3 Rosette standard venue.
• To have a committed approach to the development of creative service in the kitchen.
Skills & experience required:
• Be able to work under extreme pressure, long hours and in a heated environment.
• Has the ambition to succeed shows willingness to work and learn everything possible in your time.
• Previous experience working as a Chef de Partie.
Hours: Full time
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Location: Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency for this permanent vacancy.