Generator Service Engineer
Our client are an established name in the back up power and renewables industry. They are on the lookout for an experienced Diesel Generator Engineer to work on their CHP Engines in the South East.
They have excellent retention so these vacancies rarely come around and can be classed as lucrative opportunities. They will reward the right candidate with a healthy salary along with excellent overtime and on call rewards as well as other employment benefits. Full product training will be provided to get the successful applicant up to speed.
The Successful Candidate will ensure:
- Maximum functionality and availability of CHP Engines in the region
- All scheduled maintenance is carried out to the highest standard and customer satisfaction is maintained at all times.
- Faults are identified and rectified in line with customer expectations.
- Out of hours callouts are responded to in a timely manner.
You Should Have:
- A minimum of Level 2 or Equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- An excellent understanding of Mechanical and Electrical fault finding (Ideally Mechanically biased with Electrical qualifications)
- Ideally a background with CHP Units but alternatively a strong background fault finding, maintaining and repairing Diesel Engines or Generators
If you feel you and your skillset match up well to this advert and could see yourself as part of a reputable and pro-active Service team in the CHP Industry, please apply or contact us for further information.