Business Travel Consultant - Edinburgh
Global award-winning FCM Travel Solutions is seeking a Business Travel Consultant to join their thriving sales team in Edinburgh. Within this people-focused and sales driven position, you'll primarily be responsible for overseeing the itineraries of our valued corporate clients, as part of a friendly and dynamic team. Our clients traditionally spend between £1M - £20M on international travel each year.About You
FCM Travel Solutions aims to employ people who are not only experienced, but also remarkably savvy when it comes to business, we find that's the best way to keep our clients' travel plans running smoothly.
Ideally you will have:
- One year's experience in international travel sales
- Experience working using a reservation system
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A strong client focus
As a Business Travel Consultant you'll receivean exceptional company culture that places the utmost emphasis on personal development, ownership and recognition. The base salary for this role is £18,000, however you will be able to earn unlimited bonuses every month (average OTE is £27K-£30K)! As part of the global Flight Centre Travel Group, we also offer our team an array of award-winning benefits, including:
- Generous uncapped earning potential
- Discounted travel and access to excellent incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Incredible social events e.g. our high performers will be flying to Hawaii in July 2017
- Career progression with global opportunities
- Free health advice and financial planning consultations
- Fantastic employer-matched pension scheme
- Generous bronze-level health cash plan
- Comprehensive sales training from Flight Centre's home-grown success stories
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
FCM Travel Solutions is a global business travel management provider spanning more than 75 countries worldwide. We have not only been named the World's Leading Travel Management Company for 5 years running, but we have also featured in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For (for 12 years) and 'Great Place to Work®' UK Best Workplace for 6 years.
To join one of the world's most established business travel companies, apply now.