Account Manager - Partnership Marketing
Our client, a vibrant, independent Partnership Marketing agency is looking for a brilliant Account Manager to join their team.
Quite simply, this agency helps organisations to grow and reduce costs through collaboration with like-minded, non-competing, marketing partners.
They are a bright, passionate and friendly team of people who work and play in a very social and positive environment.
They work with a wide range of clients from some of the world's biggest brands to some really niche and quirky ones from booze brands, to FMCG, no for profit and rewards clients.
- To support your Account Director in providing first class service to clients, as well as delivering quality and innovative solutions on time.
- To develop a stronger knowledge of brand co-operation and partnership marketing, and how solutions can be developed and implemented to deliver on client briefs.
- To recruit partners in-line with the strategies developed for clients by the agency team and help manage the implementation of activity.
- Manage relationships between clients and partners and ensure the smooth, timely delivery of campaigns - on budget
Personal Attributes/ Skills Required
-Passionate about a career in Partnership Marketing
-Meticulous attention to detail
-Strong numeracy skills
-Able to prioritise and work under pressure to meet deadlines
-Straight talking with a point of view
-Able to build relationships quickly and work as part of a team
-Strong time management skills
-Have a strong and social personality
-Confident, with a good phone manner
-Able to develop ideas and sell these in to potential partners
- 2 to 3 years experience within a partnership marketing or in house, with strong account management and project management experience
Experience in managing of minimum of 1-2 people on consistent basis
If this role is of interest, get in touch with Vicky today!