Secondary Music Teacher Vacancy on the Wirral
New Directions Education is currently recruiting both temporary and permanent music teachers for several of our direct and preferred partner schools across the Wirral. New Directions Education has built reliable, strong, trusted and ever lasting relationships on our ability to source high calibre and performance driven professionals.
It is imperative you have an enthusiastic and highly motivated attitude to teaching and engaging students, whilst demonstrating an eagerness to make a positive contribution to the aspirational vision across our schools and their departments. New Directions Education and our schools demand dynamic and innovative practitioners who are passionate about their subject and the impact it can have on a young person’s development and all-round education. It is also imperative you value working as part of a team; ensuring the highest possible standards of achievement and attainment.
New Directions Education are proud of their productive and strong links to schools across Cheshire and the Wirral, as well as their ability to successfully integrate and promote their teachers and not charge schools 'temp to perm’ fees. New Directions Education believes in promoting our teachers and providing them with opportunities to progress in their ever increasing and demanding careers.
To be considered for the role of music teacher, it is essential you have the following attributes:
- A music related degree
- Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) status or Qualified Teacher Status (QTS or QTLS)
- Successful experience of managing student guidance, behaviour and discipline
- A commitment to IT as a major contributor to learning
- Sound organisational skills and good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven record of securing good public examination results
You will receive:
- A daily rate of £90 - 140 per day or MP1 - UP3 (Negotiable and dependent on experience)
- Free and regular training related to the role
- A designated and supportive consultant who will work with you to find the right school and opportunity
- Reduced DBS charge - £44 and no administration fee
- PAYE and no auto-enrolment under an umbrella scheme