Experienced Corporate Broker
Our client is a leading independent insurance broker with a national presence and they have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Corporate Broker to join their Leeds based team.
Seeking an experienced CII insurance specialist to service and administer client insurance portfolios in a timely, professional and efficient manner and to identify and respond to opportunities to increase/maintain the company’s income.
Daily duties will consist of;
- Responsible for the day-to-day servicing and growth of nominated corporate insurance accounts, including visits to clients when necessary
- Support the activities of Account Directors, Account Executives and/or Directors who deal with clients
- Ensure instructions are processed, recorded and confirmed in a timely and efficient manner
- Help identify cross-selling opportunities and potential gaps in client cover
- Comply with relevant regulatory requirements and the companies procedures
- Ensure that client insurance premiums are collected in accordance with the company’s credit terms
- Maintain good working relationships with clients, colleagues, insurers and other suppliers
- Undergo training in line with agreed objectives and keep up to date with technical, legal and market developments
- Maintain and develop personal knowledge and skills through Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Immediately to advise your Manager of any problems which may fall outside your authority, level of experience or which in any way detract from your ability to achieve your work objectives
- Undertake any additional duties, or assist other members of staff, as may be reasonably requested by your Manager or the Director
The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of 10 years’ experience within the broking sector, a comprehensive knowledge of all commercial insurance classes of business as well as being an excellent communicator and a confident team player with attention to detail.
For more detail please contact Daniel Bell at Nixon Allen.