Experienced Care Coordinator
We are looking to recruit an Experienced Care Coordinator in Trowbridge, Wiltshire to develop and grow a new home care service. You will be joining a national, award winning provider who offer bespoke, quality companionship led services to private clients in their own homes. With a minimum of 1 hour calls they ensure that all their clients are supported to live independently as possible.
As an Experienced Care Coordinator, you will assist in the launch of a new bespoke companionship service, right from the beginning. Your duties will include:
- Supervision and Appraisal of all care staff
- Meeting with prospective clients to discuss their needs
- Conducting Risk Assessments
- Care Planning and Care Coordination
- Develop and Manage strong relationships with Clients, Families and Outside Professionals
- Quality Assurance Visits
- Ensure that the service meets and exceeds CQC Standards
Person Specification of an Experienced Care Coordinator:
- Qualified to QCF Level 3 in Care or equivalent and willing to work towards QCF Level 5
- Supervisory/management experience within a Domiciliary Care setting
- Be fully up to speed with CQC Requirements
- Full driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Above all we are looking for dedicated individuals with excellent leadership skills to inspire their team. This is a role where you can truly devote yourself to providing excellent care services, so if you are interested please click on 'Apply’.