Group Financial Controller
Summary of Role:
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take their career in accounts to the next level within a growing global organisation. You will be working closely with our Global offices providing audit responsibilities and credit control. You will need to have great attention to detail as you will be responsible for maintaining daily and monthly ledger reconciliations. Reporting into the FD and supporting a dynamic board, this role is responsible for: day-to-day financial decision making and controllership; financial and management reporting; UK and international finance teams. This is a hands-on controller role, where you will work closely with the Finance Director and the owner / senior management team.
- Oversee / review monthly management accounts process
- Presentation to FD for final review
- Statutory accounts and tax returns
- Manage annual audit process
- Assist FD with annual budgets
- Manage cash flow on daily / medium term basis
- Approve payments according to company policy
- Ad hoc projects
- Manage Finance and Credit Control Teams across multiple locations.
- Liaise with other departments
- Tax schedules
- Balance sheet analyses & reconciliations
- Management accounts control& consolidation across the Group
- Audit liaison& planning
- Data analysis
- Cash consolidation and cost control
- Cash management
- Cash flow forecast consolidation & investigations
- Qualified Accountant ACA/CIMA/ACCA
- Strong auditing experience
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Experience working in the technology / engineering and / or high turnover industries would be advantageous.
- Auto industry experience useful
- Sage experience
- Second European language
Our Client is on a mission of becoming the fastest automotive reman shop in the world. With our HQ in leafy South West London on the banks of the river Thames, we are rapidly becoming an international market leader in the remanufacture of automotive parts, spanning 3 continents and 11 countries worldwide. Follow www.bba-reman.com
Our Client has a wealth of resources available to help you develop your career from the
moment you join. Activities range from on-line learning modules, to external training and
support for taking professional qualifications relevant to your role. Many of our management have been promoted from within.
- 25 days holiday + statutory holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme