With an a varied portfolio of clients and full service offering our client has experienced continued growth and expansion, and are now looking to recruit a Semi-Senior accountant who is keen to develop and become a part of their vibrant team. With an established training scheme and unrestricted progression opportunities, this role would suit an individual that aspires to progress.
Working within a supportive environment, developing your skills using a clearly defined training plan you will receive continued support towards completing your professional qualifications. This role would be ideal for someone who is now looking to work in a more dynamic environment whilst on a clear managerial pathway. Key responsibilities within the role include:
* Assist in the preparation and auditing of financial statements
* Being an integral part of all aspects in assignment fieldwork and completion
* Preparing accounts to draft stage
* Supporting a range of clients with their accounts and audit needs
* Working independently at client's premises if required
* Building and maintaining effective client relationships
This role would be suitable for an AAT/ACCA full or part qualified individual with previous practice experience, and is now looking to join a growing and well recognised firm. With strong interpersonal skills, this role could develop into a managerial role as the practice actively seek to develop and promote internally wherever possible.
How to Apply
To apply in confidence please submit a fully detailed CV online detailing your current remuneration package quoting job reference 370197.