FACILITIES MANAGER - MANAGING AGENT FACILITIES MANAGER
Facilities Manager needed for a role looking after a multi-occupied portfolio in Norwich and the surrounding areas. You must have multi-site and multi-tenant experience as well as solid service charge budget preparation and have good exposure to tenant and landlord management issues. It could suit an Assistant Facilities Manager who is looking to take that next step in their career.
Ideally you will have either IOSH or NEBOSH and MBIFM and good all round facilities management experience as a Facilities Manager. You will be in a 360-degree role looking after service charge budget preparation, contractor management, client & tenant liaison, problem solving, hard & soft services, Health & Safety and providing a good quality facilities service.
- First point of contact for tenants regarding all facilities services
- Setting and managing service charge budgets
- Tenant services and relationships
- Hard & soft services procurement
- Manage hard & soft service contractors including cleaning, security, M&E
- Monitor contractor performance against SLA's and KPI's
- Manage the plant and equipment / M&E and be responsible for building management systems across the portfolio
- Manage PPM and reactive works and control expenditure
- Monitoring vacant/void property
- Managing a team of FM staff including receptionists
- Health & Safety
- Ideally IOSH or NEBOSH and MBIMF but not essential
- Facilities Manager to look after a portfolio
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Facilities Manager to take that next step in their career within a major facilities management firm and is based in & around Norwich - so you will need a full driving licence. As a property specialist agency, we are always interested in hearing from experience facilities professionals with service charge budget experience including Facilities Manager and Regional Facilities Manager.Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but you are welcome to apply for any future vacancy you feel you are suitable for. Thank you for your interest in Acme Appointments.