Motor Vehicle Technician - Worcestershire
Are you an experienced and driven Motor Vehicle Technician looking for an exciting new opportunity? Our client is seeking a technician to join their highly skilled team in Worcestershire. You will be working for a volume car brand in a family owned, successful main dealership. You will need to be able to work efficiently whilst ensuring that repairs are carried out to the highest standard.
- Perform thorough vehicle services to the manufacturers level and within the scheduled time frame
- Undertake maintenance and repair works to the highest standard. This includes brakes, gearbox and clutch repairs and replacements.
- Run diagnostics using the latest equipment ensuring faults are consistently detected
- Liaise with the service advisors ensuring that they are kept up to date with any additional works that need to be carried out
- Accurately complete documentation such as service reports
Who we are looking for:
- You will be NVQ Level 3 qualified
- MOT tester is preferable but not essential
- The successful candidate will be productive and efficient even when working under pressure
- You will be good at working as part of a highly-motivated team
What's on offer:
- Basic salary of £20,000 - £24,000 (dependent on experience)
- Bonus and overtime
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.30am-5pm. Saturday on a Rota, 8am - 1pm
- Workwear is provided
If you are interested in this position, please register your interest NOW with your up-to-date CV in Word format. Alternatively give us a call to find out more.