Project Document Support- Bid and Graphic Support
Project Document Support - Bid and Graphic Support
30k + bens DOE
Based in Birmingham - may be required to travel to other offices
Our client is the leading global natural and built asset design and consultancy firm working in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services
The Project Document Support role is to provide project specific document support for project delivery and marketing/bid preparation across the automotive Business Unit. The position requires a creative, logical, analytical and proactive approach to meeting the demands of a multi-skilled office, along with providing support with day to day operations within the Business Unit
Working with senior team to deliver creative project and bid/marketing document outputs
Purpose of the role;
- To meet ongoing Focus 50 need for board level presentations and documentations as an additional service to our base appointment.
- Providing creative project document support to programmes where needed to deliver client outcomes.
- Senior leaders - to provide support and respond to requests for bid and document preparation.
Support senior leaders with bid collateral and project document preparation, track sales opportunities, interface with marketing, Client and Opportunity Go No Go, MOREs, win themes, and bid content.
- Preparation of enhanced quality report documentation suitable for corporate board level presentations and decision making.
- Produce high quality documents, reports and presentations in Word, Powerpoint and InDesign.
- Pulling together responses in pre-qualifying questionnaires and ITT.
- Undertaking the manipulation of graphics, pictures and text to create a finished document.
- Ensuring all documentations are produced to a high standard and delivered on time.
- Assemble electronic and hard copy production for final binding and packaging.
- Development of a bid library including case studies, CVs etc.
- Keeping up to date with corporate branding changes and updates.
- Track sales opportunities, interface with marketing, Client and Opportunity Go No Go, MOREs, win themes, and bid content.
Knowledge and experience required;
- Experience of preparation of creative, professional documents and presentations suitable for issuing at board level.
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft programs including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience in Adobe Indesign preferred but not essential.
- Experience in preparing bid documentation.
- Very organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage tight deadlines.
- Excellent business English both written and oral
- Flexible to work across multi commissions as and when required.
- Professional and proactive approach
- Team player
5 GCSEs to include English & Maths
Please call Alan for more info or simply apply by sending a CV in confidence.