Junior Digital Product Manager
This is an entry level position that would suit someone looking to develop into this role with coaching and support
Do you have an excellent understanding of Digital and what makes a great a digital user experience? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to join a globally recognised brand?
Here at Virgin Active we have a robust roadmap of digital transformation to embark on in 2017 and we’re looking for a Junior Digital Product Manager to play a central role in delivering this programme of change for the business.
Reporting into the European Digital Director, the main responsibilities of the Digital Product Manager include:
- Driving digital change and increasing digital performance across web and mobile apps
- Conducting market & competitor research and understanding industry benchmarks for digital design standards and functionality
- Working with the European Digital Director to understand and prioritise business objectives and product requirements
- Working closely with the Digital Data Analyst to set and track digital KPI’s, communicating performance to stakeholders
- Working closely with our Insight Manager to determine customer needs and feeding these into the Digital roadmaps
- Rigorously review product specifications and requirements received from our development agencies to ensure that products/features are built as defined
- Taking ownership of UX, design and Customer Experience to ensure developments are high quality, on brand and user friendly
You will be based in our Barbican (Central London) Head Office with working from home once a week is available. This is a full time role working 40 hours per week; flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business.
What we can’t live without:
We’re looking for someone with both an interest in health & fitness as well as digital areas including Apps, Wearables and IoT (connected fitness equipment) to take on this fantastic opportunity.
To be a successful Digital Product Manager, you will have/be:
- An excellent understanding of Digital and what makes a great a digital user experience
- Drive, flexibility and a willingness to learn and adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multi task
- A team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide others where necessary
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way. You’ll have a dedicated Manager and a supportive wider team to really set you up for success.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Complimentary VA health club membership for you & a buddy!
- Discount on loads of Virgin products & services.
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Birthday bonus day off (in addition to your annual leave)
- Pension contributions matched up to 5%
- Health & dental care