Planner, Construction, North West
Are you an experienced Planner looking for a new job? Our Client is a top 5 Main Contractor who can offer you a clear path and long term job security.
Our established client is a business built on solid foundations of delivering a seamless service in the construction industry. Their dedication to employing and developing specialist skillsets within their team, is a testament to the Company’s vision to offer a clear career path and long term job security. A fast paced environment where a can do attitude is a must.
Your new job as Planner
As Planner you will report into the Contracts Manager. Your main responsibilities will be to provide accurate construction time related program information.
Your main duties will be but not limited to:
- Provide the main Master and Construction Programs
- Provide Procurement Program to assist placement of subcontractor packages
- Monitor and record as-built site progress against the main programs
- Co-ordinate subcontractor information with detailed sectional phasing programs to assist better on site production
- Provide on-site logistical information working closely with the site team and H & S department
- Record and monitor on-site progress recording as-built information
- Produce sectional phasing programs to assist more detail understanding
What you need to be successful in your application for Planner
- Previous experience working as a Planner or Senior Planner
- Experience of managing a number of construction projects of a value of £5 million to £30 million
- Experience of managing the planning of projects across a number of sectors to include education, medical and commercial
- Experience of managing main master and construction programs
What package you can expect to receive as a Planner
Excellent salary and benefits package
What you need to do to apply for job Senior Planner
If you would like to apply to this role, click 'Apply Now'