Quantity Surveyor / QS
Role: Quantity Surveyor / QS
Location: Sussex - commutable from Chichester, Crawley, Eastbourne and surrounding areas
Salary: £40,000-£50,000 + benefits including pension, biannual bonus (depending on company performance) and potential company car.
Quantity Surveyor / QS required for a multi-disciplined, consultancy located near the South Coast. The sectors on their portfolio include commercial, leisure and retail. The role would be a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to build upon their current knowledge and take their career to the next level.
The Quantity Surveyor / QS role would be ideal for:
- Intermediate / Senior level Quantity Surveyor
- A degree educated individual with 5-10 post degree experience
- Working across multiple sectors, on projects in the leisure and refurb sectors
- Someone looking to work on projects in London and across the South East
- A confident, outgoing and adaptable individual
- Someone who wants to be equally split between office and site (50/50)
Quantity Surveyor / QS essentials:
- > 5 years QS experience
- Someone with a background in refurb projects
- Efficient and professional
- A team player, who can demonstrate this through extracurricular activities
- Someone who is motivated to develop on a personal level and progress within the business
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Interviews are being held from the 4th March but they are able flexible for individuals so can conduct interviews in the week following.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor / QS to join an exceptional company.
Apply online for immediate consideration to Jonathon Pritchard at the X4 Group.