Job Title: Care Coordinator
Salary: £18,000 -£22,000 + (Negotiable)
Location: Wallingford, Oxfordshire
Summary of Post:
Working with a renowned, high quality private care provider covering the Wallingford, Oxfordshire areas offering a clear, reliable and truly personal service to help individuals remain independent in their own homes.
We are looking for experienced Care Coordinator who can assist in managing and monitoring the quality delivery of a Home Care service for elderly and disabled individuals as an office based care coordinator.
The successful Care Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Monitoring staff and client communications
- Monitoring and managing the Rotas,
- Responding to complaints and queries from clients
- Ensuring good record keeping
- Registering and interviewing Domiciliary Care Workers and Support Workers.
- Emergency assignment of workers to cover care calls when required
You will be part of a strong and vibrant team working in a well-structured domiciliary care service who are proud to make a difference.
Experience / Qualifications
Care Coordinator need have experience in working within a similar position - ideally dealing with elderly and vulnerable people
- Applicants will have a good mind set
- Strong social care experience
- Be a great team player with good communication skills
- Experienced in Rota planning using a staff roster software
- We will consider candidates who are looking to progress their career or have coordinated in other sectors.
- In respect of the above position TCR Recruitment is working as an agent, we welcome enquiries from new clients and potential recruits. -