German Partnership Manager
We are looking for a German speaking Partnership Manager to join an Events company in the City. The German Partnership Manager will report directly to the Commercial Director, EMEA, and will work within the Commercial team to help secure and manage relationships with the German based sponsors/commercial partners. The position pays up to £33k depending on experience.
The German Partnership Manager will be responsible for sales 30% and 70% Account management. You should be a natural communicator and networker with ability to work autonomously, build relationships, influence and work with a broad range of stakeholders.
The role includes some travelling to Germany.
German Partnership Manager responsibilities:
- Provide support to Commercial Director in developing pipeline of commercial opportunities, including outreach to German prospects, proposal development and presentation
- Lead in servicing German commercial partners to ensure the successful execution of all rights and deliverables for The company
- Develop the on-site sponsor activations and work closely with the operations team to deliver experience
- Maintain records for post-event recaps, information packs and other KPIs to share with partners
- Fluent in both German and English (written and oral)
- Good understanding of partnership deliverables
- Strong partnership, sales or Account management as well as relationship building skills