Due to ongoing expansion and investment I am recruiting for a growing business in the Doncaster area. Reporting into both the Site Director and Financial Controller this is an excellent opportunity to make the role your own and will give you board level exposure in this successful and ambitious group.
Able to support the site director with all aspects of finance you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Responsible for the management accounts and work closely with operational management to put finance at the core of decision making
- Preparing accurate and timely monthly management accounts and group returns
- Development and preparation of budgets, forecasts, KPIs and other adhoc reporting requirements
- Implement improvements to financial reporting systems and controls
- Provide financial insight, analysis and challenge to the business on financial performance
- Appraisal of capital projects
- Building strong working relationships with non financial Managers
You will be a confident self starter and able to communicate effectively with non finance stakeholders. You will be self motivated and able to work off your own steam with the confidence to suggest and implement change. Ideally you will be a Part Qualified Accountant though this isn't essential for the right person.
This business is easily accessible from Doncaster, Goole, Rotherham and Scunthorpe via the M18 and offers a competitive salary, excellent bonus structure, private health and pension.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Pratap receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.