Nursing Home Manager Required- salary circa £60,000 30 Bonus
Would you like to join a fantastic care provider with a superb reputation across the West Midlands?
Domus is currently recruiting for an astute Nursing Home Manager to fill an opening with a Care Home with Nursing located in Wolverhampton. This home is run by a company operating nationwide with a sterling reputation for delivering the best possible care for the elderly residents of their services.
- Managing and leading a large team and taking on overall responsibility for all Nursing home facilities
- Working closely with your teams you will ensure the highest quality person centred care is given, working round the clock, throughout the home
- You will be responsible for identifying opportunities and implementing ideas to improve how your home is run and the services that are provided
- As well as ensuring all regulatory and contractual requirements are not just met but exceeded
- Managing all aspects of the Care Homes performance
The salary for this role is circa £60,000 per annum.
- Provides Nursing care, nursing dementia care, convalescence, palliative care and respite.
- A reputation for being an end of life Specialist Nursing Home
- Fantastic grounds and gardens surround the home.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy, please contact Mike Ford on or alternatively send me your CV via email .
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords: RGN, RMN, RNLD, Dementia, Nursing Home Manager, Wolverhampton